Help us brand the upcoming APA California Conference which will be hosted by the San Diego Section in 2018! The theme? “Shaping Our Future – Planning Places for All”
Enter the 2018 Conference Logo Design Competition and see your logo all over the state at next year’s conference. Selected by a jury of design professionals, the winning entry will be distributed in print, digitally and provide exposure to the most creative and exciting design. In addition, the winning designer’s firm will received an upgraded sponsorship package at next year’s conference.
Previous years logos can be found below for reference.
How to enter:
- Using the conference theme “Shaping Our Future – Planning Places for All”, submit a creative, interesting and relevant logo.
- Provide your contact information for registration and notification.
- Please submit only one version of each entry.
- Digital images will be accepted in formats as described below.
- The deadline for entries July 12, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. Please submit email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo Specifications:The following formats are accepted, in order of preference
- EPS (fonts converted to curves or vector
- PDF-high resolution, 300 dpi, 3”x 4” min. at 100% size
- JPEG-high resolution, 300 dpi, 3”x 4” min. at 100% size