Job Title: Assistant Project Manager/Environmental
Job Location: San Diego
Employer Website: https://www.brgconsulting.com
BRG Consulting, Inc. (BRG) is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Project Manager/Environmental
Required Education and Experience
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience as an Assistant Project Manager with California Planning Law, CEQA, NEPA, federal regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in urban planning, public policy, natural resources, environmental science, ecology, or related field; master’s degree is preferred.
- Detail oriented with exceptional attention to quality including the ability to produce high quality written work products and verbal presentations (on occasion).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Very strong writing abilities are required for this position, as the majority of work is focused on writing assignments.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office Suite programs, and in particular, MS Word and Excel and Microsoft Project.
- GIS experience a plus.
- Support BRG’s Project Managers by managing of CEQA and NEPA documents, including Initial Studies, Negative Declarations, Environmental Impact Reports, Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements, and supporting technical studies.
- Researching and clearly communicating complex environmental topics and issues.
- Prepare environmental documents or policy documents for specific projects as assigned.
- Processing land use entitlements with the City and/or County of San Diego
- Proofreading documents to ensure accuracy, precision, and quality.
- Developing and maintaining background information.
- Conducting field work may be necessary on occasion to complete technical studies.
- Effectively participate in assigned tasks and interact with project managers and project teams.
- Ensure high-quality standards for project deliverables.
- Play a role in marketing and business development efforts in pursuit of new projects.
- Independently manage tasks with minimal oversight of a project manager.
Link or email to apply: https://www.brgconsulting.com
Apply by date: 07/29/2022