The California Planning & Development Report has been regarded as the authoritative periodical on planning and development issues – required reading for planners, land-use lawyers, developers, environmentalists, citizen activists, and others interested and involved in the process of planning and development in California. Since 1986, CP&DR has been a unique institution – a monthly newsletter that serves the California planning and development community by providing comprehensive and up-to-date information in an impartial way using the highest journalistic standards.
SDAPA actively supports CP&DR and encourages APA members who seek the latest information in California planning to become regular readers. To help make that possible, CP&DR has graciously offered a 10% discount off the regular one-year full PDF subscription for SDAPA members. Click here for a free sample copy.
To obtain the SDAPA member discount please take the following steps:
- Open up a user account at the CP&DR website. This gives you the option of subscribing to the e-newsletter whether or not you decide to subscribe to the full CP&DR newsletter.
- After your user account is created, log in to your profile page and note your CP&DR user account number. It’s the six digit number in the address line at the top of the page.
- Return to this page and fill out the membership verification form below.
- SDAPA will verify your membership and send the information to CP&DR for processing. The discounted option is not yet available on the CP&DR website, so you must use this form.
- CP&DR will return an e-mail with your payment options. The discounted price for the one year subscription is $198.00.
Membership Verification Form