SAN DIEGO – California
We are currently seeking an entry level Land Use/Environmental Planner to work as adjunct staff to the County of San Diego. The candidate will work at the County of San Diego, Planning and Development Services Department, supporting project managers in the review, processing, and entitlement of projects.
• 1-3 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology or Archaeology
• Excellent writing skills
• Outstanding research skills
• In-depth knowledge of archaeological method and Native American consultation procedures
• Experience in environmental planning a plus
• Conduct archaeological surveys
• Conduct discretionary project review for cultural resources
• Write reports
• Prepare and track Native American consultations
• Write environmental documents
For more information, please email Janessa Herrera.