San Diego – CA
GEPermit is seeking Environmental Planning, CEQA/NEPA Interns to produce environmental review documents for renewable energy and U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) projects. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Planning, Geography, Public Administration, Environmental Science or related field.
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Competent computer skills (a strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Performing research for technical studies,
- Attending occasional meetings and site visits,
- Preparing basic environmental assessments,
- Editing for grammar, content, consistency, and organization of technical reports and letters;
- Preparing graphics/maps, tables and figures; preparation of progress reports; delivery and/or mailing transmittal forms; coordinating meetings/schedules/project deadlines
- Reception duties as required. EEO.
E-mail resume to email@example.com
Job Ad Closing Date: December 20, 2013
GEPermit Careers Site Link: http://gepermit.com/careers/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GEPermit/184753581550050