San Diego – California
Analytical Environmental Services, a California based environmental consulting firm, is seeking one or more candidates with a strong commitment to providing exceptional client service to join our team. We are looking for candidates with an established track record who would like to grow their business. We are interested in candidates who have relationships in a specific sector such as water / waste water, agriculture, municipal, tribal, education, healthcare, federal work, energy (oil & gas discovery, pipelines, transmission, solar, wind or hydro), etc.
You would focus on business development and project management, including client interaction, regulatory agency consultation, environmental impact analysis, technical report preparation, team oversight, and the acquisition of new projects. The position would be in either our San Diego or Sacramento office.
Requires degree in environmental studies, engineering, biology, law, or related field, and a practical knowledge of CEQA and NEPA. Advanced degree and consulting firm experience preferred. Position involves the following:
• Lead business development efforts for area of expertise.
• Direct the work of a multidisciplinary team of staff and subconsultants.
• Managing large to medium sizes environmental studies, including EISs, EAs, EIRs and related documents.
• Prepare contracts and subcontracts.
• Interact with clients and regulators.
• Write and edit sections of reports and provide final quality control for documents before delivery to clients.
• Prepare documentation and facilitate Section 7 and Section 106 compliance.
• Prepare applications for and be familiar with the requirements of Section 404 permits and Section 401 Certifications.
AES offers competitive salaries, opportunities for professional growth, and a generous benefit package, including 401k, profit sharing plan, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. For more information about AES please visit our web page at www.analyticalcorp.com. To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.