Environmental/Community Planner — San Diego
PlaceWorks is seeking an Environmental/Community Planner with 2 or more years of experience in preparing and processing environmental documents to comply with CEQA/NEPA. We are also seeking an individual that is interested in supporting community planning projects. Specific activities are likely to include:
- Researching topics including past and present land uses; applicable local, regional, and state policies and regulations; infrastructure and services; and funding opportunities.
- Writing planning-related documents, such as existing conditions reports, sections of Environmental Impact Reports, General Plans and proposals.
- Creating presentations for interviews and community meetings.
- Editing, laying out, and producing work products for client and public review.
- Assisting at community meetings, including set up, sign in, note-taking and facilitation of small group discussions.
- Visiting sites to photograph, document and report on existing conditions.
- Synthesizing and presenting information from existing documents and technical subconsultant reports.
- Coordinating with clients and subconsultants.
Position requires strong communication, writing and analysis, and computer skills. We are looking for energetic and creative people who share our sense of purpose and mission.
Please apply online at http://www.placeworks.com/ (Join Our Team).