Job Title: Federal Facility Planner
Job Location: San Diego
Employer Website: http://www.makersarch.com/employment-opportunities
MAKERS’ federal planning team has an opportunity in our San Diego office for a planner with military planning experience including facility master plans, project development studies, design guidelines, strategic plans, and asset management.
The candidate will:
- Maintain effective working relationships with the military planning team.
- Typically receive instruction from and work under the direction of a senior level planner and/or project manager.
- Compile and analyze data involved in decision-making process; conduct technical research; interpret and apply policies and guidance; organize, prioritize, and independently perform work assignments on multiple projects.
- Prepare narrative reports and supporting graphics to convey complex information in a clear, concise, and positive manner as well as prepare visual aids and make public presentations in a competent and professional manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an understanding of project timelines and deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in Planning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite is required. AutoCAD and GIS experience is desired.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD military planning of 3 years including facility requirements development and analysis, asset evaluations, master planning, and DD form 1391 preferred.
- Valid US driver’s license
- Have or be able to obtain security clearance
- Ability to travel
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to: StefaniW@makersarch.com. No phone calls please.
Closing Date: Open until Filled
Link or email to apply: http://www.makersarch.com/employment-opportunities
Apply by date: 08/15/2018