San Diego – California
KTU+A is seeking a project planner, project manager and/or senior project manager for military planning projects with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities may include project research, site investigations, project documentation, client presentations and team management.
- Project Planner: 2-5 years of general planning experience, military planning experience preferred but not required.
- Project Planner/Manager: 5-8 years of military planning experience (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force).
- Senior Project Planner/Manager: 8+ years of military planning experience (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Creative Suites, ArcGIS v10 and/or AutoCAD preferred.
- Degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering, urban design or environmental studies.
- Professional certification or licensure (AICP preferred) for project manager positions.
- Excellent writing, analytical and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Benefits include 401(k) and 125 plan, holiday and vacation pay, medical and dental coverage.
Position available immediately. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org