San Diego – California
KTU+A is seeking a planning project manager to lead military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include site visits, project research, site investigations, project documentation, client presentations and team management.
- Four or more years of military planning experience (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Creative Suites, ArcGIS v10 and AutoCAD a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering, urban design or environmental studies.
- Professional certification or licensure a plus (AICP certification preferred).
- Excellent written, analytical, and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
Salary Range: $60,000+ based on experience
KTU+A is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego office.
- 401(k) and 125 plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Send resumes to email@example.com