San Diego – CA
GEPermit is seeking a GIS Analyst to assist with projects related within the environmental planning field. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working with ESRI’s ArcGIS suite of software, the ability to read and interpret surveys, aerial/orthophotography, etc., the knowledge of principles and practices of mapping coordinate systems, projections, and scales, strong GIS problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and the ability to write clearly.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with GIS data management, cartography, data collection
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to utilize ESRI ArcGIS 10.X or higher
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments.
- Competent computer skills (a strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Provide GIS analysis and map production with minimal supervision for a wide variety of environmental projects
- Data creation, collection, and conversion
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ad Closing Date: December 20, 2013
GEPermit Careers Site Link: http://gepermit.com/careers/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GEPermit/184753581550050