San Diego – CA
Junior Planner/Planner I for Reid Planning, Inc.
- Degree in Planning, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- United States Citizenship
Nice to have:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of United States Navy and Marine Corps/Department of Defense
Incorporate studies and information from other professionals as necessary. Under the supervision of a Project Manager or Senior Planner prepares planning documents (military construction documentation (DD1391), asset evaluations, basic facility requirements) and special studies. Attends field investigations and visioning sessions. Documents planning projects in Navy Shore Facility Planning Systems such as the internet Facility Assets Database Store (iNFADS) and Electronic Project Generator (EPG). Apply Navy and Marine Corps guidance such as UFC 2-000-05N NAVFAC Facility Planning Criteria for Navy and Marine Corps Shore Installations (P-80) and Department of the Navy Facility Category Codes (P-72), and Navy and Marine Corps Shore Facility Planning Manual (NAVFACINST 11010.44E) to planning projects.
Contact Larisa Barr, Larisa@reidplanning.com