Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering is an established land planning and civil engineering firm, providing comprehensive services that range from conceptual land planning to detailed engineering, grading and infrastructure design, as well as construction support to both the private and public sectors of the land development market. Our experience includes the planning and design of residential, educational facilities, hospitals, biotechnology, commercial, office, industrial, and mixed-use developments. Planning and civil engineering are closely integrated for a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to a project’s design.
Latitude 33 currently is seeking candidates for the following position:
LAND USE/ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER – FULL TIME
We are currently seeking a Land Use/Environmental Planner to work as adjunct staff to the County of San Diego. The candidate is anticipated to work at the County of San Diego, Planning and Development Services Department, supporting project managers in the review, processing, and entitlement of large County projects.
Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in either Urban Planning, Environmental Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Public Policy and/or a related degree.
- Two+ years of experience.
- Experience writing/reviewing Environmental Impact Reports and other CEQA documents.
- Experience in the entitlement of large projects.
- Excellent writing skills; capable of writing reports, letters and technical specifications.
- Excellent research skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of land use planning.
- Conduct discretionary project review.
- Write staff reports and responses to comments.
- Prepare scoping letters.
- Write/review environmental documents.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and your resume to Tara Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org