San Diego – CA
KTU+A is seeking an junior level project planner to provide support primarily on military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include site visits, project research, site investigations and project documentation.
- Two to five years of general planning experience, military planning experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient with ArcGIS v10 or newer, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Access.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and AutoCAD a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, or urban and environmental studies.
- Ability and desire to pursue professional certification.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
Competitive salary based on experience.
KTU+A is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) and 125 plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 619-294-9965.