San Diego – California
KTU+A is seeking a planning project manager to lead military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include team management, client presentations, site visits, project research, site investigations, and project documentation.
- Six or more years of military planning experience (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force) required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, InDesign, and ArcGIS v10 or AutoCAD a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering, or urban and environmental studies.
- Professional certification or licensure preferred.
- Excellent writing, analytical, and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
$70,000 or more. Salary based on experience.
KTU+A is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) and 125 plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage