San Diego – CA
KTU+A is seeking a planning project manager to lead military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include site visits, project research, site investigations, project documentation, client presentations and team management.
- Five to ten years of military planning experience (Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access and InDesign.
- Proficiency with ArcGIS v10 or AutoCAD a plus.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering, or urban and environmental studies.
- Professional certification or licensure (AICP certification preferred).
- Excellent writing, analytical, and oral communication skills.
- Must be personable and have a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel.
Competitive salary based on experience.
KTU+A is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
• 401(k) and 125 plan
• Holiday and Vacation Pay
• Medical and Dental Coverage
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 619-294-9965.