San Diego – California
Planner – Reid Planning, Inc. San Diego, CA
Reid Planning, Inc. is hiring military facility planners in the San Diego office. Bachelor degree in planning, architecture, or related field and U.S. citizenship required. Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD and ESRI GIS expertise a plus. Additional consideration given to planners with knowledge of Navy Shore Facility Planning Systems.
– Degree in Planning, Architecture or related field
– United States Citizenship
– Ability to Travel Worldwide
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Knowledge of United States Navy and Marine Corps/Department of Defense projects
– Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Adobe Suite
Under the supervision of a Project Manager or Senior Planner, prepare planning documents such as Asset Evaluations, Basic Facility Requirements and Military Construction Documentation (DD1391). Attend field investigations and assist in visioning sessions. Document planning projects in Navy Shore Facility Planning Systems such as the internet Facility Assets Database Store (iNFADS) and Electronic Project Generator (EPG). Apply Navy and Marine Corps guidance such as UFC 2-000-05N Facility Planning Criteria for Navy/Marine Corps Shore Installations and Department of the Navy Facility Category Codes (P-72), plus Navy and Marine Corps Shore Facility Planning Manual (NAVFACINST 11010.44E) to planning projects.
Please send letter and resume to Ellen Citrano at email@example.com