San Diego – CA
We are currently seeking a planner with interest and/or skills in graphic support to work full time for Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering. Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in either urban planning, environmental planning, landscape architecture, architecture, public policy, graphic art and/or a related degree. If the candidate does not have graphic design experience, training may be provided.
• Zero-five years of experience.
• Experience in writing and reviewing land use documents.
• Well versed in the entitlement of projects.
• Experience in creation of graphics and renderings using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
• InDesign), and Trimble SketchUp preferred but not required.
• Skilled in ArcGIS, Autodesk (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Infrastructure Modeler, and 3D Studio Max), and WordPress preferred but not a requirement.
• Excellent writing and research skills.
• In-depth knowledge of land use planning.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
• Assist with large, complex projects through the entitlement process.
• Conduct community engagement.
• Coordinate with consultants Agency staff.
• Respond to Agency comments.
• Create supporting graphics and renderings of projects, including 3D models, massing studies, shadow studies, and rendered site plans.
• Prepare draft Findings.
• Conduct field visits.
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, 401k matching and a Profit Sharing Plan.
Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering is an established land planning and civil engineering firm, providing comprehensive services that range from conceptual land planning to detailed engineering, grading and infrastructure design, as well as construction support to both the private and public sectors of the land development market. Our experience includes the planning and design of residential, educational facilities, hospitals, biotechnology, commercial, office, industrial, and mixed-use developments. Planning and civil engineering are closely integrated for a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to a project’s design.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and your resume to Lat33jobs@latitude33.com.