San Diego – CALIFORNIA
We are currently seeking a Planner I to work as adjunct staff to the County of San Diego. The candidate will work at the County of San Diego, Planning and Development Services Department, supporting project managers in the review, processing, and entitlement of projects.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in either Urban Planning, Environmental Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Public Policy and/or a related degree
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding research skills
- In-depth knowledge of land use planning
- Experience in environmental planning a plus
- Conduct discretionary project review
- Write reports
- Prepare scoping letters
- Write environmental documents
Latitude 33 Planning and Engineering is a land planning and civil engineering firm, providing comprehensive services that range from conceptual land planning to detailed engineering, grading and infrastructure design, as well as construction support to both the private and public sectors of the land development market. Our experience includes the planning and design of residential, educational facilities, hospitals, biotechnology, commercial, office, industrial, and mixed-use developments. Planning and civil engineering are closely integrated for a comprehensive interdisciplinary team approach to a project’s design.
Latitude 33 offers a full benefit package including medical and dental insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 4 ½ day workweek, 401k matching and a Profit Sharing Plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a cover letter and your resume to Lat33jobs@latitude33.com