San Diego – California
KTUA is a multi-disciplinary firm with markets including transportation and land use planning, federal planning and landscape architecture. KTUA is seeking a planner with strong GIS and 3D skills to support planning and design projects throughout California. Candidates should have two to five years of planning and technical analysis experience, including active transportation, urban design, design guidelines, community engagement and marketing services.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, GIS, traffic engineering, transportation planning or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously with multi-disciplinary project teams within budget and schedule constraints.
- Experience in report writing, research and document production.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, ArcGIS, SketchUp and other related 3D software. AutoCAD a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel, mostly in southern California.
- Active participation in professional or community organizations.
- Strong presentation skills for workshops and public meetings.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team collaborative environment.
- Professional license or certification, or actively working towards certification or licensure.
Negotiable based on experience.
KTUA is an equal opportunity employer and has been in business for 47 years. KTUA offers a fun, engaging and dynamic working environment.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 125 Cafeteria Plan Allowing Pre-Tax Expenses
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Stock Options and Profit Sharing Plan
- Holiday, Sick Leave and Vacation Benefits
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Bike and Transit Commuting Benefits
- Vibrant urban neighborhood, 10 minute walk to Balboa Park
Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Email resumes and work samples to Sharon Singleton, firstname.lastname@example.org