San Diego – CA
The primary role of the Project Coordinator is to effectively deliver and manage active transportation community projects such as Safe Routes to School. The Project Coordinator will ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards. The Project Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Program Manager and works closely with community groups and neighborhood organizations in the community, and with public officials, and decision makers in local government.
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with funding agreements and contracts, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed, and all goals and objectives are met.
- Organize broad community support and advocate in targeted jurisdictions to promote active transportation in communities and for specific improvements in neighborhood pedestrian environments. Many stakeholders are Spanish speakers; bilingual capability is highly desirable.
- Create and maintain accurate, organized, and complete project files including all documents required for local, state, and federal regulatory compliance, and all project related materials reports, documents, contact lists, meeting notes, etc. for necessary for effective delivery.
- Produce regular written and oral activity reports for supervision, for the Board and as required by funders.
- Monitor project expenditure, maintain accurate records and submit monthly expense reports.
- Assist in the compilation of data and light research necessary to design and deliver projects to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals, identification of potential new funding opportunities, marketing and publicity materials.
- Support other staff and the Board in delivering the mission of Circulate San Diego and contribute to the overall growth and development of the organization.
- Represent the organization in meetings with other nonprofit groups and public sector organizations and foster collaborative working relationships to accomplish mutual goals and objectives.
For a complete job description, please click here.
Please send cover letter and resume to Brian Gaze (email@example.com)