San Diego – California
Analytical Environmental Services, a California based environmental consulting firm, is seeking a candidate with a strong commitment to providing exceptional client service to join our growing Southern California team. We are interested in candidates who have relationships in sectors such as water / wastewater, municipal, energy, tribal, education, healthcare, federal work, etc.
The position would focus on business development and project management, including client interaction, regulatory agency consultation, environmental impact analysis, technical report preparation, team oversight, and the acquisition of new projects. The position would be in AES’s San Diego branch office.
Requires degree in environmental studies, engineering, biology, law, or related field, and a practical knowledge of CEQA and NEPA. Advanced degree and consulting firm experience preferred. Position involves the following:
– Manage business development efforts for area of expertise.
– Direct the work of multidisciplinary team members and subconsultants.
– Managing large to medium sizes environmental studies, including EISs, EAs, EIRs and related documents.
– Prepare contracts and subcontracts.
– Interact with clients and regulators.
– Write and edit sections of reports and provide final quality control for documents before delivery to clients.
– Obtain environmental permit approvals for clients.
AES offers competitive salaries, opportunities for professional growth, and a generous benefit package, including 401k, profit sharing plan, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. For more information about AES please visit our web page at www.analyticalcorp.com. To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.