Job Title: Senior Environmental PLanner
Job Location: San Diego
Employer Website: www.thealtumgroup.com
The Altum Group is seeking a Senior Environmental Planner/Senior Planner, Project Manager, and/or Planning Manager (depending upon qualifications) whose duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Help direct, manage and implement The Altum Group’s growing
practice throughout southern California.
• Take an active leadership role in the development of new business
with new and existing clients.
• Prepare effective technical proposals.
• Direct and prepare CEQA/NEPA documents including initial studies,
negative declarations/mitigated negative declarations,
environmental impact reports, environmental assessments,
environmental impact statements, mitigation monitoring and
reporting programs, exemptions/exclusions, and supporting
• Direct and prepare a variety of planning documents (e.g., Specific
Plans, Precise Plans, General Plan Amendments, Community Plan
• Manage Planning Entitlements for multi-disciplinary projects,
oversee multiple projects simultaneously within
scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards
on project deliverables.
• Provide leadership in managing staff performance, recruiting and
retention, and mentoring personnel for overall success of staff.
Link or email to apply: https://www.thealtumgroup.com/careers
Apply by date: 07/31/2020