Job Title: Senior Planner/Project Manager
Job Location: San Diego
Employer Website: https://www.ktua.com
KTUA is seeking a creative senior planner/project manager with 10+ years of experience in land use, transportation, park and urban planning and design. Responsibilities include project visioning, development of planning studies, management of multi-disciplinary teams, supervision of in-house staff, community engagement, business development, project pursuits, and presentations for projects and interviews. Projects are located throughout Southern and Central California.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, architecture, or urban and environmental studies.
- Ten or more years of planning experience in private consultancy or public agency.
- AICP required, IAP2 a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Creative Suites.
- Strong report writing, research, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Favorable background check and ability to travel.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA (Citizenship or current VISA/Green Card).
- Must be available to start no later than September 1, 2019.
Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience.
Benefits: KTUA is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 125 Cafeteria Plan Allowing Pre-Tax Expenses
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Stock Options and Profit-sharing Plan
- Bike and Transit Commuting Benefits
- Vibrant urban neighborhood, 10-minute walk to Balboa Park
Apply: Position available immediately and will remain open until filled. Email a cover letter, resume, and writing/graphic samples or a link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please. (posted 8/7/2019)
Link or email to apply: https://www.ktua.com/career/
Apply by date: 08/30/2019